It's the season to spread cheer...
It's cold outside. The new snow on my deck measures 10 inches tall. I'm glad I have a home with insulated walls, a heater, warm clothes, electricity and food. I can't imagine being cold, hungry and homeless. This time of cheer is so much harder for our friends and neighbors in need. Everyone of us can make a difference. That's what I believe - it's the Semper Vita premise. Check out these suggestions for making Christmas better for people in need.
Ideas 33 through 37 (out of 46) to make it Christmas every day
Donate the following to a local food bank, charity or church:
- gift cards to a supermarket for food and/or toiletries
- donate clothing with the gift receipt for easy size exchanges
Call a charity or church (or maybe you know someone personally):
- make a week’s worth of meals for a family in need
- adopt a family for the season and make their Christmas bright
- invite people to your home for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day meals
HT: K. Jason and Kelli Krafsky