We love to see missional endeavors at work.
A new chapter begins
Two days ago, I announced that we've been working hard behind the scenes on two endeavors.
- The first was the NW Ministry Conference. I'll be presenting a workshop on Missional Volunteering today. (More on that soon.)
- The second big project entailed creating a sister company, called Semper Vita Institute, to handle the training.
Today we celebrate the launch of this new company.
What does this mean for Semper Vita?
By helping to start Semper Vita Institute, we are now able to outsource our training. SVI, as its called internally, provides quality training to both non-profits and for profit corporations to help people discover their unique wiring. The training includes Gallup's Clifton StrengthsFinder, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and one-on-one coaching.
By partnering with Semper Vita Institute we are doing a couple of things:
- We are able to focus on our core purpose of connecting people to meaningful volunteer opportunities in their local community.
- We can provide quality training to non-profits now.
- We can go missional faster.
Through this new resource, we can immediately partner with non-profits and help them discover how to work more efficiently and maximize their team efforts. We can serve churches and allow them to help their people understand their unique wiring for volunteering and beyond. Semper Vita Institute has several trained coaches that can work with individuals, teams, departments and organizations.
Check it out for yourself
Semper Vita Institute launches its new website today. Check it out at www.sempervitainstitute.com. Congratulations Semper Vita Institute. Go get 'em.